MBA or Master of Business Administration text on the block
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most sought after management degrees across the globe due to its high importance in the corporate world. The objective of an MBA is to help students reach managerial positions and excel in the field with the skill set equipped to them during the course of the program. From the point of view of employers, an MBA graduate is very valuable due to the way it prepares you, and that value is reflected by the salary they offer.
There are many prestigious colleges offering the course in Pune which have a promising record of developing the skill set of students. Some of these colleges are listed below.
Symbiosis Institute of Management
- Established in 1978, Symbiosis International University has developed to be one of the most prominent names in the Indian education industry.
- Symbiosis Institute of Management offers an MBA program with specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations.
- Symbiosis has it’s own entrance test (SNAP) to screen students seeking admission in the MBA program offered by Symbiosis Institute of Management.
- The total fee for the two-year MBA course at Symbiosis Institute of Management is around Rs. 15.5 Lac.
- Symbiosis has a good placement record, placing students with an average salary of Rs. 15 LPA in reputed companies like Accenture, Amazon, Axis Bank, Deloitte, Hindustan Unilever.
Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Established in 1971, the Department of Management Sciences offers an MBA program which was ranked 43 by Business Today 2016.
- Students seeking admission in the college for MBA will be required to pass the eligibility criteria in various Management aptitude tests like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, MAH-CET. The cut-offs for different exams are different every year.
- Total fees for the two-year course is around Rs. 1.3 Lac, making it one of the best options from the point of view of Return on Investment.
- The Department of Management Sciences places students with an average salary of Rs. 5.2 LPA and the highest package being Rs. 8.4 LPA in various companies like Axis Bank, ACC Limited, Abbot, Coca Cola.
Â FLAME University
- Established in 2007, FLAME University is a UGC Approved Private University offering an MBA program that was ranked 52 by Business Today 2016.
- FLAME University offers specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, and Operations.
- The University accepts the scores of CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAH-CET for the screening of candidates for its admissions.
- Total fees for the two-year course is around Rs. 11.3 Lac.
- FLAME University has a record of placing 90% of its students with an average package of Rs. 6.2 LPA in reputed companies like Amazon, Axis Bank, Capital First Ltd., HDFC Bank, Info Edge.
Balaji Institute of Modern Management
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management is a private University established in 1999, offering an AICTE Approved post-graduate diploma in Management.
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management offers specialization in Sales and Marketing, Finance and Financial Services, Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- The college accepts scores of various management aptitude exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, MAH-CET.
- Total Fees for the two-year course is around Rs. 7 Lac.
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management has a good placement record, placing students in companies like Accenture, Allied Digital, CapGemini, Capita, Cognizant, Deloitte.
ICFAI Business School, Pune
- ICFAI Business School, established in 1995, has many branches across the country, one of its branches being in Pune. IBS Pune offers MBA/PGDM programs.
- The college accepts the scores of CAT, NMAT, GMAT as well as an entrance exam conducted by IBS itself (IBSAT) for screening candidates for admission into these programs.
- Total Fees for the two-year course is around Rs. 7.3 Lac.
- The University has a claimed score of 100% placements provided to its students, with an average package of Rs. 6.2 LPA going as high as Rs. 17.4 LPA for international placements. IBS places students in companies like 99acres.com, Bajaj Alliance General Insurance, Citi Bank, CRISIL.
How To Do Flower Decoration In Most Stunning Way