The cryptocurrency industry is growing, and many people are wondering how to buy crypto. The crypto world seems complicated, but it’s actually not that difficult to understand. Let’s find out how to buy cryptocurrency and what you should pay attention to when doing it.
How to buy cryptocurrency?
There are a few ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency. But the most convenient (especially for beginners) is trading on centralized crypto exchanges.
WhiteBIT is a great example of a high-quality and customer-friendly exchange. It is the largest European exchange, with more than 3 million users worldwide.
Here’s how buying a cryptocurrency goes on WhiteBIT:
- sign up on the exchange;
- go through the KYC procedure;
- select the Main balance and deposit fiat (EUR, USD, etc.) using the payment system you prefer;
- transfer funds to the Trade balance;
- Go to Trade and place an order to buy the desired crypto. Depending on the type of order, it will be executed instantly or when the specified conditions are met.
Before wondering how to buy crypto coins, you should remember these rules:
- diversify your portfolio;
- monitor the market and analyze cryptocurrency news in order to be able to respond quickly;
- Remember that cryptocurrency is a high-risk asset, and invest only the funds you are ready to lose.
What crypto is better to buy?
There are more than 10,000 different cryptocurrencies on the market. What crypto should I buy now? In order to make the most informed choice, it is better to consider these factors:
- The total supply of coins. As a rule, the more assets available, the lower the demand.
- Uniqueness. Assets that offer new and interesting possibilities are usually more promising.
- Experience and reputation of the founders of the project;
- Market capitalization, trading volume, and liquidity. You can evaluate these indicators using special services, such as CoinMarketCap;
- Innovation and technology. The greater the demand for the technologies and mechanisms proposed by the project, the higher its chances of success.
Now you know that buying a cryptocurrency is not that difficult. But if you’re thinking, “Should I buy crypto now?” take a moment to learn more about the crypto world.