India, 28 November 2020 – PUBG Mobile game all set to come back in a full fling with the latest updates after it got banned in September!
It’s exciting news for the gamers and users of PUBG who have been disappointed after its ban a few months back. The game is all set for a relaunch in India by the game’s actual creators, PUBG Corporation. They ended the collaboration with China-based Tencent games and started a new entity named PUBG India Pvt. Ltd.
Packed with new features and updates, the latest version of the PUBG game will soon hit the Indian markets. The new look of the original game is different in terms of features and updates. Hence, the game users would get an altogether unique experience with the latest moderations.
PUBG Mobile India might be out for Indian users by December end!
As per the latest media reports, you might be able to enjoy the game back from the first week of December. Another tech news stated that “PUBG Mobile India would get introduced initially for the Android users in India and would later roll out for ios users. By the end of December, all PUBG fans in India can get an access to this heart-winning game.”
New PUBG Mobile India game tailored for the Indian gamers!
The latest version of the PUBG Mobile India game comes packed with the latest settings and features that would be a part of the virtual simulation training ground. Have a glimpse at some of them.
- You can spot new characters changing their clothes automatically.
- PUBG Mobile players know that costume change is a crucial part of this gaming concept. In the start, the virtual avatar of every player begins the game without clothes. But, the newly designed PUBG Mobile India game will automatically start cloth change.
- The hit mark color would change from red to green.
- While making a hit through the game, there is a red color, which indicates the player’s losing energy. It would now give a green signal to signify the virtual gameplay.
- Restrictions imposed on the time you could spend while playing on PUBG Mobile.
- Users now have to make a new account and download the game immediately.
- PUBG India partnered with Microsoft to launch the new game.
- It means PUBG India is about to use Microsoft Azure cloud services for the new game in compliance with the local data regulations.
Await the Indian version of the PUBG game striking your Android and ios devices by upcoming December!
How To Do Flower Decoration In Most Stunning Way