WAYLAND, MA — Independence Day is here, and 4th of july fireworks programs have been scheduled throughout the state. However, this year there is also a warning along with the anticipation of storms.
Good news: Most of the fireworks shows can be completed before the storms potentially end on Tuesday.
We have completed all the fireworks shows near Weland so that you can start planning now, whether you want to stay local or go to any other nearby show.
As many people in the state know, fireworks are highly illegal in Massachusetts, so we are only including shows that have been licensed by the State Fire Marshal’s Office. These fireworks shows include programs before and after July 4th.
4th of july fireworks near me
If applicable, here is what is happening near Weland on 4th of July, along with the rain dates:
- Worcester — July 4, 7:45 p.m., Massachusetts Symphony Orchestra, Institute Park, 82 Salisbury St. (fireworks will be weather-dependent)
- Boston — July 4, 10:30 p.m. Barges in Charles River, July 5 rain date
- Worcester — July 4, Polar Park after WooSox game
- Worcester — July 7, Polar Park after WooSox game
- Charlton — July 3, 9:30 p.m., Tree House Brewing Co., July 5 rain date
- Fitchburg — July 3, 10 p.m., Quarry at Rollstone Hill, July 8 rain date
- Needham — July 3, 9:30 p.m., Needham High School
- Rutland — July 3, 9:20 p.m., 17 Pommogussett Road, July 8 rain date
- Webster — July 3, 9 p.m., Memorial Beach
- Milford — July 5, 10 p.m., Clark Island (rescheduled from July 2)
- Uxbridge — July 8, 9 p.m., 62 Capron St.
- Whitinsville — July 15, 9 p.m., Lasell Field
There are also plenty of other local events that may not include fireworks, including: