Business in this era does not just include trading for a living but it now has services of various kinds and there is a lot of competition. The way of running a business has changed a lot from the past few decades. With the advancement in technology and integration of it in the business has brought many changes in the world of business. If one thinks of running a modern business without technology then that person is living in the wrong time.
In India, the majority of businesses rely on technology to increase productivity, provide better products and services, track sales and assets etc. All the metropolitan cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata etc. has businesses integrated with technology. There are many MBA Colleges in Kolkata which offers MBA degree with a specialization in Technology Management.
If you are still behind integrating your small business with technology than this article will give you a heads up regarding the integration of technology in your business. Small business owners can leverage limited capital in smarter, more effective ways with the help of technology. The time frame for implementation of new technology depends on the factors such as the complexity of the new technology, the requirement to replace old technology and the level of importance technology plays in business processes of a company.
- You can use a Time Tracking Software tool for mapping out where time is spent and by whom. The utilization of such an analysis is good for accountability, process improvement, and productivity.
- With Digital Dictation you can streamline your work process.
- To stay on top of your daily business responsibilities, you can use project management and task management tools.
- In order to make filing system easier to sort, save, share and find documents you can create a digital filing system.
- You can make use an online invoicing service in order to reduce the costs of collecting payment from customers.
- I also advise you to use online budget tracking to keep on top of-and reduce- expenses.
- You can also file taxes more efficiently online.
- To improve your on-going bookkeeping processes, you can share digital files with your accountants.
- Use software which will help you to create a marketing plan that can be edited, updated and shared with your team.
- To promote business, products, and services online, you can use social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- You can also start a blog related to your business and target the audience.
- Your business can also be promoted with a website and/or online advertising.
- To conduct customer, you can use social media.
- You can also set up an online help desk or ticket system to handle your customer issues.
- Automate the appointment scheduling process for your clients/customers.
- You can also use online surveys and questionnaires to get customer feedback.
Mobile and Telecommuting:
- To work from anywhere you can create a mobile office.
- To access files on your computer remotely, you can create remote desktop application.
- Use of virtual phone number and electronic fax line can help you to take anywhere.
- Install apps on your smartphones that can sync with the cloud to stay connected when you’re on the go.
How To Do Flower Decoration In Most Stunning Way