If youâ€™re a social media marketing (SMM) specialist then you undoubtedly know full well that there are a ton of informative videos out there packed with helpful tips that can assist you and improve your results. While most of these videos can be streamed online, if you want to record them and save them so that you can watch them conveniently even while offline then you need the help of screen capture software such as the Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
Using the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to record the SMM videos you need is a simple case of setting it to capture the video directly from your screen. Because it is so user-friendly, this will only take a few steps:
- Set the screen capture region to encompass the SMM video that you want to record by pulling its edges and resizing the window (as you would with any other window).
- Check that the audio source is set to â€˜System Audioâ€™ so that the audio from the SMM video is recorded too.
- Start the recording by clicking â€˜RECâ€™ and play the SMM video at the same time.
- Stop the recording when itâ€™s complete, and save the video.
Make no mistake, aside from allowing you to record these videos and save them you can also take advantage of some of the numerous other features included in the Movavi Screen Capture Studio to:
- Enhance the video quality and correct any issues with the video recording.
- Cut and combine video segments to get rid of unwanted footage or merge various clips together.
- Fully control the screen capture region, frame rate, audio source, and even set it to record keyboard and mouse actions.
- Add customizable text to create subtitles or captions.
- Insert audio tracks for voiceovers or background music.
- Use filters or special effects to alter the appearance of the video.
- Automatically optimize the video for any device or platform with the help of hundreds of presets.
One of the interesting possibilities that you may want to pursue with SMM videos containing helpful tips is to cut the useful tips from several different videos and merge them into a single video. That way you can have all the most helpful tips in a single video and you can then save and optimize it for a mobile device of your choosing so that it will always be handy whenever you require it.
Give it a try and youâ€™ll see that all this (and more) can be done quite easily with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio. Odds are youâ€™ll even find tons of other useful applications for the software as time goes by too.